Before you start.
When we speak about our Platform, we refer to our website www.prrints.com.
When we speak about our The Company, we refer TOFASHI ESSENT S.L.U.
1. What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website, app, or other platform stores on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other similar device, containing information on your browsing and use, like a tag that identifies your device. Cookies are necessary, for example, to facilitate browsing and understand how users interact with platforms so they can be improved. They are also useful to provide advertising according to user preferences, as well as for other purposes detailed below. Cookies do not damage your computer or device.
By “Cookies” we are also referring to other similar technologies used to install and/or collect information on or from your devices such as flash Cookies, web beacons or bugs, pixels, HTML5 (local storage), and SDK technologies for apps. The term “Cookies” also applies to the use of fingerprinting, in other words, techniques used to combine information that helps us identify your device. These technologies sometimes run alongside Cookies to collect and store data, either to provide you with certain features or services on our Platform, or to display third-party advertising according to your browsing.
This explanation is a general overview of the meaning of Cookies and is for informational purposes only. The specific Cookies we use are detailed in the Cookies settings panel on our Platform.
2. What types of Cookies are there?
Please, look over this section which provides an overview of the types of Cookies that can be used in an online environment.
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
- First-party Cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the editor, which provides the platform or service requested by the user.
- Third-party Cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain not managed by the editor but rather by another entity that processes data obtained from the Cookies.
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the purpose:
- Strictly necessary Cookies (technical): these allow the user to browse a website, platform, or app and use the various options or services on it, such as: control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, remember the elements of an order, complete an order purchase process, manage payment, control fraud related to service security, use security elements during browsing, complete an application to register or participate in an event, store content for publishing videos and audio, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image), and share content on social media. As they are strictly necessary, technical Cookies are downloaded by default when they are needed to display the platform or provide the service requested by the user.
- Functionality or customization Cookies: these Cookies are needed to remember information so that the user can access the service or platform with specific characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as: language, number of results displayed when the user runs a search, appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser used, the region from where the service is accessed, etc. Not accepting Cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Analysis Cookies: these Cookies quantify the number of users, sections visited on the platform, and how users interact with it to carry out statistical measurement and analysis on use, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of data on how users use the platform or service.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: these store information on user behavior obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits in order to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising adapted to these habits. These Cookies allow for the most effective management possible of any advertising space the editor has included directly or in collaboration with third parties.
3. What are Cookies used for on our Platform?
In any case, the Cookies we use never store sensitive information such as passwords, credit or debit card details, etc.
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
• Internet Edge
• Mozilla Firefox
• Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) - http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
• Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• Your Online Choices - https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
5. Who uses the information stored on Cookies?
6. Changes to the Cookies Policy
We may amend the information contained in this Cookies Policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up, or a push notification). In any case, we suggest you to review this Cookies Policy from time to time in case minor changes are made or we make any interactive improvement, taking the opportunity that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website and our App.