Before you start.
When we speak about our Platform, we refer to our website www.prrints.com.
When we speak about our The Company, we refer to TOFASHI ESSENT S.L.U.
1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
Your data controller is:
- TOFASHI ESSENT S.L.U.
- TAX ID: ESB57579716
- Postal address: Calle Marina 104, Oficina 9, 07620, Llucmajor, Islas Baleares, Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained below, we need to process one or other data, which will, in general, be depending on each case, as follows:
▪ your identity data (for example, your name, surname, image, language, and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
▪ economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card data, information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
▪ connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (for example, the location data, the device identification number or the advertising ID, etc.);
▪ commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
▪ information about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the website www.prrints.com, we will mark certain fields as compulsory, since this is information that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please take into account that, if you decide not to make such data available to us, you may be unable to complete your user registration or may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
1. To manage your registration as user of the Platform
If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and grant you access to its various functionalities, products and services available to you as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We hereby inform you that the data we gather regarding your activity, which have been collected through the different channels of the Platform and which include your purchases, shall remain linked to your account so that all the information can be accessed together.
2. For the development, performance, and execution of the purchase or services contract that you executed with Us on the Platform
This purpose includes processing your data, mainly:
▪ To contact you for updates or informative notices related to the contracted functionalities, products, or services, including quality surveys and to be able to establish the degree of customer satisfaction with the provided service.
▪ To manage payment of the products that you purchase, regardless of the payment procedure used. For example, if on purchasing any of our products through the Platform, you opt to activate the functionality of saving your payment data and your shipping address for future purchases (where these functionalities are available), we need to process the indicated data for activation and development of that functionality. Consent to the activation of this functionality enables your autocompleted payment data to appear in subsequent purchases so that you do not need to introduce them in each new process, and these data will be deemed valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You may change or cancel your payment data at any time through the section on payment information, either of your Website registered user account, or of the My Account section of the Platform.
▪ To activate the mechanisms necessary to prevent and detect unauthorized uses of the Platform (for example, during the purchase and returns process) as well as potential fraud being committed against you and/or against us. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent or we detect abnormal behavior which indicates attempted fraudulent use of our features, products, or services, this processing may result in consequences such as the blocking of the transaction or the deletion of your user account.
▪ To manage potential exchanges or returns after you have purchased and manage requests of availability information for articles, reservations of products through the Platform, depending on the availability of such options from time to time.
▪ For invoicing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made through the Platform.
▪ To ensure that you are able to use other available functionalities or services, such as the purchase, receipt, management, and use of the Gift Card or of the Gift Voucher.
3. To meet requests or applications that you make through the Customer Support channels
4. For marketing purposes.
This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly, for:
▪ Personalise the services we offer you and enable us to give you recommendations based on your interactions with us on the Platform and an analysis of your user profile (for example, based on your purchase and browsing history).
▪ If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending customized information on our products or services through various means such as e-mail. We may also make available to you this information through push notifications in case you have activated them on your device.
a) Accordingly, please take into account that this data processing implies analysis of your user or customer profile to establish your preferences and therefore which products and services are most fit to your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchases and browsing history (i.e., depending on the articles that you clicked), we will make you suggestions on products that we believe may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "recover cart " functionality.
b) Remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without cost through the link “Unsubscribe” included at the bottom of each Newsletter, as well as from the Settings section available in your User Profile at the Platform.
▪ Show you ads on the Internet which you may see when visiting websites and apps, for example, on social media. The ads you see may be random, but on other occasions, they may be ads related to your preferences or purchase and browsing history.
▪ If you use social media, we may provide the companies with which we collaborate certain information so that they can show you our brand ads and, in general, offer you and users like you advertisements which take into account your profile on said social media sites. If you want information about the use of your data and how advertising works on social media, we recommend you review the privacy policies of the social media sites on which you have profiles.
▪ We also use your data to carry out measurement and segment analyses on the ads which we show users on some of our collaborators’ platforms. To do this we collaborate with these third parties who offer us the necessary technology (for example, cookies, pixels, SDK) to use these services. Keep in mind that, although we do not provide identifying personal data to these collaborators, we do give them some form of identifier each time (for example, the advertising ID associated with the device, an identifier associated with a cookie, etc.) If you would like more information in this respect, please review our Cookies Policy (LINK). Likewise, you can reset your advertising ID or disable personalized ads on your device, adjusting your preferences in the settings section of your device.
▪ Data enrichment: When we gather your personal data from a variety of sources, we may consolidate them under certain circumstances for the purpose of improving our understanding of your needs and preferences related to our products and services (including for the purposes of analyses, generating user profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving our interactions with our customers). This refers, for example, to the way we may combine your information if you have a registered account and, using the same email linked to your account, you make a purchase as a guest, or to information which is automatically compiled (such as IP and MAC addresses or metadata) which we may link with the information you have provided us directly through your activity on the Platform.
▪ To perform promotional actions (for example, for the organization of competitions or to send the list of items stored to the e-mail you designate). On participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the personal data that you have shared with us depending on the promotional action and disclose them through different media such as social networks or the Platform itself.
▪ To disseminate in the Platform or through our channels in the social networks photographs or pictures that you shared publicly, provided that you expressly give us your consent for the purpose.
5. Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytic and statistic purposes, i.e., to understand the manner in which users interact with our Platform and with the actions we implement on other websites, so we can improve them. In addition, we occasionally perform quality surveys and actions to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we may improve.
3. HOW ARE WE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained as follows,
1. To manage your Platform user registration
We process your data because this is necessary on the terms regulating the use of the Platform. In other words, for you to be able to register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, since we would otherwise be unable to manage your registration. We consider we have a legitimate interest to link to your account your purchases and the data collected through different channels of the Platform about your activity.
2. Development, performance and making of the purchase or services contract
We process your data because their processing is necessary for us to make the purchase or services contract with you. Certain processing of data related to the purchase process is activated only because you request or authorize it, as is the case of the storage of payment data for future purchases (where these functionalities are available). In these cases, our processing of your data is supported by your own consent. In addition to this, we process your location data when you provide us your consent in order to offer you specific services through the Platform. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary verifications to detect and prevent potential fraud or fraudulent uses of the Platform, for example when you make a purchase or return. We understand that the processing of these data is positive for all the parties involved: for you, as it allows us to put in place measures to protect you against attempted fraud perpetrated by third parties; for Us, as it allows us to avoid unauthorized uses of the Platform; for all our customers and society, as it also protects their interest by ensuring that fraudulent activities are discouraged and detected when they do occur.
3. Customer Support
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in answering the requests or queries raised by you through the existing different contact channels. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you to the extent that it enables us to assist you adequately and answer the queries raised. When you get in touch with us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service acquired through the Platform, the processing of your data is necessary to perform the purchase contract. When your request is related to the exercise of your rights on which we inform you below, or to claims on our products or services, we are legally permitted to process your data for compliance with our legal obligations
We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent that you give us, for example when you accept receiving customized information through multiple channels, when you accept receiving push notifications in your device, when you configure it in the privacy settings of your device, when you consent through the cookies settings or when accepting the legal terms and conditions to participate in a promotional action or to publish your pictures on the Platform or on our social networks' channels. To offer you personalized services or to show you customized information, whether on our Platform or those of third parties, as well as to engage in data enrichment, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to conduct a profiling with the information that we have about you (such as your browsing, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data that you have provided us, such as the age range or language, since we understand that the data processing of these data is also beneficial to you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access the information in accordance with your preferences.
5. Analysis of usability and quality
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the Platform usability and the user's satisfaction degree, since we understand that that the processing of these data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and provide a higher quality service.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them, as explained below:
1. To manage your Platform user registration
We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
2. Development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you buy, including potential returns, complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question. Sometimes, we will only process the data until the time when you decide, as is the case of payment data that you requested us to store for future purchases (where this feature is available).
3. Customer Support
We will process your data for the time necessary to meet your request or application. We will also keep a record of your messages and Customer Support inquires in order to provide you with a better service in future inquires or claims.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. Likewise, we will show you personalized ads until you change your device, browser and/or cookies settings so that permission to do so is revoked. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep the data until you ask us to delete them.
5. Analysis of usability and quality
We will process your data occasionally for the time during which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.
5. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
▪ financial institutions,
▪ anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
▪ technological and analytical service providers,
▪ providers and partners of services related to logistics, transport and delivery and/or their partner establishments,
▪ providers of customer support related services,
▪ service providers and collaborators related to marketing and publicity, such as advertising agencies, advertising partners or social media that in certain cases may act as joint controllers.
For service efficiency purposes, some of these providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not offer a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate safeguards and always keeping your data safe, using the most convenient international data transfer tools, in example the Standard Contractual Clauses and any relevant supplementary measures. You may consult the content of such Standard Contractual Clauses through the following link:
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US?
The Company undertakes to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights. You may exercise your rights free of charge by writing us an email to a single e-mail address email@example.com, simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right that you wish to exercise. If we consider this necessary to be able to identify you, we may request you to provide a copy of a document evidencing your identity. In addition, we may offer you with the possibility to exercise your rights and setting your privacy preferences when using some of our services, or by making available specific channels within our Platform.
In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
• To request access to your personal data that we hold. We remind you that where you are a Platform registered user you may also consult this information in the relevant section of your online account.
• To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
• To request that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. Some of the circumstances in which you may withdraw your consent are detailed in section 2 where we explain for which purposes we process your data. Should you not wish us to send information to third parties to show you ads, you can do it through several means such as changing your preferences on your device, browser and/or cookies settings, reviewing the privacy policies and settings of the social media sites on which you have profiles or sending us an email to the above mentioned email address informing us of your request.
When we are legally permitted to process your data due to your consent or for the purposes of a contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-legible format, to be able to transmit them to another entity directly without impediments on our part.
In addition, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the responsible data protection regulatory authority, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
7. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH DATA OF THIRD PARTIES OR IF A THIRD PARTY HAS PROVIDED US WITH YOUR DATA?
8. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY